Got Questions? Ask Rhett Walker!

Posted by TR Pennington on January 31, 2015 Uncategorized | Tags: , , , | 8 comments

Ask Rhett!
Do you have a question you’ve been dying to ask Rhett Walker? Well, here’s your chance! Rhett’Neck Nation will be granted a one-on-one Q&A interview with Rhett next month, and we want to hear your questions.

Please submit them to info@rhettwalkerbandfans.com by February 14th with the subject line “Ask Rhett.” We’ll select the best questions about Rhett’s music, songwriting, career, faith, etc., and post his answers on our website at rhettwalkerbandfans.com. Go! #ThanksRhett!

8 Comments

• Josh Johnson said on Feb 5, 2015 12:59 pm

hey guys,

So proud of yall.

My question

I’m in a band that’s starting to get some attention locally and I was wondering what’s the best way to accept compliments without either offending the person or letting it feed my ego. Trying to keep Christ in His place and me in mine.

Thanks.

• TR Pennington said on May 12, 2015 11:54 am

This interview is still coming…
    Hang in there!

• carrie.johnson said on May 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Just have a question for you . I have been a big fan of yours for several years love your music !! I recently started following you on instagram. The reason we started listening to your music was the Christian message you portrayed. And on instagram almost all your posts promote more drinking than than the message of Jesus . My 9 son loves your music. And when he see these posts . It paints a negative message. It is very disappointing to see this.

• TR Pennington said on May 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Thanks for your question, Carrie. I’ll forward it to the band. 🙂

• carrie.johnson said on May 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks for responding to my e mail so quickly. I am not a Facebook member.

• TR Pennington said on May 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Maybe you could leave your question on one of their Instagram photos instead. 🙂

• Renee said on May 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Hey guys!!! Absolutely love your music & the blessed gift of your voices!!! I am wondering when you guys are going to have more Accompaniment Tracks or Backing Tracks on itunes or youtube? I only sing at my church & we do not have a praise band; we use Tracks. I would love to do “All I Need” to spread the message of the song. So many people are struggling right now & I think this could possibly restore their faith & strength in Christ. My heart aches for the lost and/or those who have backslidden. PLEASE keep up the gift God has blessed you with & spread His message & love through that gift!!! The time is near!!! Much Love In Christ!!!

• TR Pennington said on May 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi Renee, as far as I know, there are only 2 RWB songs available as backing tracks. They can both be found online at Whitmore’s Music. Next time I get a chance to talk to Rhett, I’ll ask him if there are any plans for more. 🙂

Got something to say?